Saturday, October 29, 2011

Easy Skin Care!

Taking care of your skin is the most important thing you can do for your body.

 After all, it is our largest organ and our first line of defense!
Check out my video below to see the products I use for an easy skin care routine! :)
And on a side note: I'm so sorry about the camera issues I had! First the battery then the memory card!? Awesome. 

Products I use at night:
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads
Noxema Original Deep Cleansing Cream
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer with Accelerated Retinol-SA

Products I use in the morning:
Eucerin Sensitive Skin Everyday Protection Face Lotion SPF 30
Cover Girl Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Makeup
Cover Girl Clean Pressed Powder 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser 

No comments:

Post a Comment