Saturday, November 12, 2011

Minky Mink Grand Re-opening and New Shoes!

I've told you guys about my favorite store Minky Mink before. Well they've moved to a new location which happens to be right across the street from my office. 


This is so awesome for my closet but totally horrible for my wallet. 


But anywho, here are my great finds!! 




This is a Ya Los Angeles shirt. It's sheer, obviously and has button tabs on the sleeves and on the side, so it sort of has a cropped effect. I know it doesn't look special in the picture but it looks really fab on. So maybe I should start taking pictures of myself in the clothes? 


This is a crop shirt from the New Romantics line from Free People; I think it's suppose to be this sort of whimsy, delicate vibey sort of line. 

Here's a close-up. Don't you just absolutely love the collar? That's my favorite part!!
 Ahhh!! I don't even know what to call these shoes but I'm totally into them. They are Nine West. I see myself wearing them with skinny jeans, work pants, skirts, dresses--everything. I think they would look adorable with opaque stockings or cute little socks. 


*Let me add this--when I wrote the comment above, I hadn't worn these yet. Nine West shoes may be the most uncomfortable shoes on the PLANET. I can't even figure out why but seriously, any pair I've ever worn either hurts my toes or my heels. But I suffer through it anyway. 

These are my favorites!!!! I absolutely love the wooden heel and obviously, the color. So bizarre though--the right is tight and the left one fits perfectly. Again, Nine West, so that's probably why. Anyway, I'm thinking about busting out some shoe stretch. I'll let you know how it works out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment