Thursday, October 6, 2011

New Clothes!

I just bought some new clothes from my favorite store, Minky Mink, in Glens Falls, NY. The owner is having a crazy moving sale so I really couldn't resist even though more clothes is the LAST thing I need right now. 


This is a B.B. Dakota shirt. I absolutely love it. It's actually leopard print, although it's hard to see in the pic, and it's sheer. I think it will look classy with a pair of black slacks, darker denim, or white in the summer. 

Here's a close-up of the print. So pretty! 
So this doesn't look like another special but it's a tunic sweater-dress in a taupe-ish grey. This is also B.B. Dakota. Imagine this with a bright colored waist belt, I'm thinking yellow, black tights and black boots.  

I love exposed zippers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment