Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Leopard Heels and Other Inspiring Things

Okay. Some things. First, I'm a horrible blogger. I'll blame it on work: I've been so busy at work! When I get home I just want to crash on the couch and eat potato chips (my dinner last night consisted of chips, bugles, french onion dip and m&ms). 
Second, I've been inspired. By three things, actually. 


These shoes.
Caressa heels
I found them at a consignment shop. At first, I actually didn't think they were anything too special. Then, one day, it hit me. I had to have them. I started envisioning outfits that would be incomplete without them. 
I'm waiting patiently to bust them out for the season. I can still get some wear out of summer shoes until maybe, the last week of September.


I've also been inspired by books. I rely too heavily on the internet. Maybe the word I'm looking for is....research? There's so much that you can't find on the internet. So, I'm going to start researching. What, I'm not sure yet. I'll keep you posted. 


My treadmill, collecting dust, has inspired me. Actually it was the new Citizen's I ordered from Anthropologie that are slightly snug. My initial thought was, "What the hell?" but then I remembered that I stopped working out and drinking margaritas regularly. Oh, and maybe my potato chip dinners (see above). 

So, to end this ramble, I'll keep you posted on my outfits with the leopard shoes, my research project and my personal weight loss challenge. 


Also, I just bought John Frieda's 3 Day Straight. I'm trying it out tomorrow morning. I'll let all you curly-haired folks know how it works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment